Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print a secure or locked job?
Last Updated 6 years ago
- From within your document, go to file and choose print.
- Select the printer and then click on Printer Properties
- Under the setup tab, choose Job Type
- Select Locked Print from the dropdown menu
- Click on Detail
- Choose an User ID (Does not need to be your BSC account)
- Choose a Password (Does not need to be your BSC password)
- Click OK
- Click Print
- o to copier and navigate the menu to find Print Locked Job