Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print a secure or locked job?
Last Updated 7 years ago
CTS – How To – Print a Locked Job
Purpose:This document will detail how to print securily to Bay State Ricoh copiers and printers. Some of the directions may differ based on the Ricoh model, but they should be fairly similar.
- From within your document, go to file and choose print.
- Select the printer and then click on Printer Properties
- Under the setup tab, choose Job Type
- Select Locked Print from the dropdown menu
- Click on Detail
- Choose an User ID (Does not need to be your BSC account)
- Choose a Password (Does not need to be your BSC password)
- Click OK
- Click Print
- o to copier and navigate the menu to find Print Locked Job