Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print using the Follow-You system from a non-BSC machine?
Last Updated 6 years ago
CTS – How To – Print using Follow-You from a non-BSC device
- Open up a browser
- Go to BSCPrint.baystate.edu
- Choose Print and login with your BSC Account
- Choose bscprint
- Choose your file and set you copies and page range
- Click continue
- Choose paper size, duplex printing (back and front), and orientation
- Your job will process
- You job is now waiting for you in the cloud.
- Go to a copier, tap your card
- If this is your first time using Follow-You, you will need to connect your card with your BSC account
- Tap you ID card on the printer
- It will say “card not recognized,” that is ok!
- Press the USER ID button and input your BSC Account username and password
- Press LOGIN
- You will not need to do this again unless you lose you ID card
- Select Follow-You Printing from the screen
- Select the job you would like to print.
- Press LOGOUT when you are finished.