Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print using the Follow-You system?
Last Updated 7 years ago
CTS – How To – Print using Follow-You
Purpose:This document will detail how to print securely to Bay State Ricoh copiers and printers using the Ricoh “Follow You” Technology. This process allows you to print to the Follow-You printer and then tap your card on any printer to print the document.
- From within your document, go to file and choose print.
- Send your print job to FollowYou or FollowYouColor (Employees Only)
- Click OK
- Click Print
- Go to copier, tap your card
- If this is your first time using Follow-You, you will need to connect your card with your BSC account
- Tap you ID card on the printer
- It will say “card not recognized,” that is ok!
- Press the USER ID button and input your BSC Account username and password
- Press LOGIN.
- You will not need to do this again unless you lose you ID card
- Select Follow-You Printing from the screen
- Press LOGOUT when you are finished.